Accessing your schedule allows you to view all the events you’ve created, as well as all the events to which you’ve been added as an attendee.
Examples: You may elect to add surgical events, vacation days or conferences to your personal schedule. These can all be managed from this view. If other people add you to their events as an attendee, then those events will appear on your schedule in yellow.
To view your schedule:
- Log into your DocSpera account at https://docspera.com/login
- Click Schedule from the menu on the left.
- Click on any date to view your events for that specific day.
- Click on Clinical Cases Shown / Clinical Cases Hidden button to switch between these two mode.
- It’s important to note that the instructions above will bring you to your personal schedule. If someone has shared their schedule with you and you want to view it, then check out How do I View a Shared Schedule? If you have an EMR integration with DocSpera, then events created in your EMR will automatically populate to your schedule.
- Clinical Cases Shown button indicates that the clinical cases are appearing on the schedule and Clinical Cases Hidden button indicates that the clinical cases are hidden.