Sharing your schedule with other users allows them to view your availability as well as edit/manage events on your behalf.
Examples: Schedulers managing a doctor’s schedule. Select Care Team Members who need to view a doctor’s schedule.
To share your schedule:
- Log into your DocSpera account at https://docspera.com/login
- Click Schedule from the menu on the left.
- Click Share.
- Click the Browse tab from the content that appears on the screen.
- Search for a contact by name or click Share next to the corresponding contact below the search bar (if applicable).
- You can confirm your selection by reviewing the Schedulers tab. The user with whom you have shared your schedule will now appear in this tab.
- To remove an individual with whom you’ve shared your schedule, simply click the Remove button associated with that user in the Schedulers tab.
Notes: You can only share your schedule with users currently in your contacts. If the user you are searching for does not initially appear, then it’s likely that the two of you are not connected yet. For help with this, check out How do I add a Contact to My Groups?