Find out who originally created a case on your schedule. The original creator is known as the case owner.
Examples: To gain additional details on an existing case, it may be useful to seek out the person who originally created it.
To find the owner of a case:
- Log into your DocSpera account at https://docspera.com/login
- Click Schedule from the menu on the left.
- Click on the date with the case in question.
- Click on the case itself.
- Scroll down to the Audit Log. The Owner and last Editor are both listed.
Notes: It’s important to note that the instructions above will bring you to your personal schedule. If someone has shared their schedule with you and you want to find the owner of a case on their schedule, then check out How do I View a Shared Schedule? and then follow the same process outlined above.