Find out who last edited a case on your schedule.
Examples: To gain additional details on an existing case, it may be useful to seek out the person who last edited the case.
To find the last editor of a case:
- Log into your DocSpera account at https://docspera.com/login
- Click Schedule from the menu on the left.
- Click on the date with the case in question.
- Click on the case itself.
- Scroll down to the Audit Log. The last Editor and original Owner are both listed.
Notes: It’s important to note that the instructions above will bring you to your personal schedule. If someone has shared their schedule with you and you want to find the last editor for a case on their schedule, then check out How do I View a Shared Schedule? and then follow the same process outlined above.