Find out when a case was originally created on your schedule.
Examples: To gain additional details on an existing case, it may be useful to know the original date and time the case was created.
To find the date and time a case was created:
- Log into your DocSpera account at https://docspera.com/login
- Click Schedule from the menu on the left.
- Click on the date with the case in question.
- Click on the case itself.
- Scroll down to the Audit Log.
- In the Created section, you’ll see the date and time the case was originally created.
Notes: It’s important to note that the instructions above will bring you to your personal schedule. If someone has shared their schedule with you and you want to view the date and time a case was created on their schedule, then check out How do I View a Shared Schedule? and then follow the same process outlined above.