Edit your default attendee settings by removing existing attendees or adding new ones.
Examples: You need to change or remove default attendees you no longer want to appear on all events.
To change or remove default attendees:
- Log into your DocSpera account at https://docspera.com/login
- Click Schedule from the menu on the left.
- Click My Schedule (or a shared schedule).
- Click the Gear button located to the right of the Book Case button.
- Select the Attendees
- Click the red “X” button next to any attendee if you wish to remove that individual from the preferences.
- Click Save and you’ll see a confirmation pop-up message.
Notes: Changes to your default attendees will only affect events created after the changes were made. Also, only existing contacts can be added as attendees. If you search for a name and it does not appear as a possible option to add, then you will need to add that person as a contact to your account first.