Create your own list of locations to which you can assign default attendees. The next time you select that location, the associated default attendees will automatically populate into your surgical event.
Examples: You find yourself inviting the same attendees every time you schedule a surgery event at a specific location.
To add location preferences:
- Log into your DocSpera account at https://docspera.com/login
- Click Schedule from the menu on the left.
- Click My Schedule (or a shared schedule).
- Click the Gear button located to the right of the Book Case button.
- Select the Locations tab.
- Enter a Location Name.
- Search & Add the default Providers you wish to associate with that location.
- Click+ Add New Location button if you want to add another location.
- Click Save and you’ll see a confirmation pop-up message.
Notes: Your location settings will show up within in the My Location field the next time you book a new case. All attendees associated with that location will automatically be populated into the attendees section.