Change and update the contents of an existing checklist or remove one altogether.
Examples: An existing checklist is old or needs to be updated.
To change or remove pre-defined checklists:
- Log into your DocSpera account at https://docspera.com/login
- Click Schedule from the menu on the left.
- Click My Schedule (or a shared schedule).
- Click the Gear button located to the right of the Book Case button.
- Click the My Checklists tab.
- Click the red “X” button next to any Checklist Item to remove it and replace it with a new item.
- Click the red “X” button next to any Checklist Name if you wish to remove the entire Checklist from your settings.
- Click Save and you’ll see a confirmation pop-up message.
- Pre-Defined Checklists can then be added to any case within the Checklist section of that case.
Notes: Depending on which schedule you initially select (My Schedule or a shared schedule), you may notice different preferences and settings.