Booking a new case will allow you to create and schedule a new surgical event and add to it case details, patient information, attendees, and files.
Examples: A doctor or care team member needs to create and schedule a new surgery from scratch.
To book a new case:
- Log into your DocSpera account at https://docspera.com/login
- Click Schedule from the menu on the left.
- Click My Schedule (or a shared schedule).
- Select the calendar date on which you want to book the new case.
- Click the Book Case button.
- Enter all relevant information for the case you which to book (adding a Case Name is a minimum requirement).
- Click Save to add the case to the schedule.
Notes: There are several sections in which you can enter case information. Scroll down the page to see all available sections successively or quickly jump to a specific section by clicking on that name in the quick reference bar.