Add frequently used billing codes to your favorites so you can quickly pull them up while updating any case.
Examples: You’d like to increase the speed and efficiency of the billing process by quickly referencing the codes you use most often.
To add ICD/CPT codes to your favorites list:
- Log into your DocSpera account at https://docspera.com/login
- Click DocSpera Home from the menu on the left.
- Click ICD & CPT Codes.
- Choose from one of the ICD or CPT tabs near the top of the screen
- Begin typing a number, name or description. Results will begin to populate underneath.
- Click the Heart icon with the + inside, to add to your Saved Favorites
- The next time you’re in a case and want to use a billing code from your Saved Favorites, scroll to the Billing section, click Select From Favorites, and click the check the icon next to the code you want to add. The code you just selected will automatically populate into the corresponding billing code field.
Notes: To remove codes, returned to the Saved Favorites tab in Step 6 and click the Heart icon with the "-" inside. That code will disappear from your Saved Favorites within My Favorites to remove it.