Edit a case to change case details, patient information, attendees, attached files, billing codes or post-op information.
Examples: You need to make changes to an existing case.
To edit an existing case:
- Log into your DocSpera account at https://docspera.com/login
- Click Schedule from the menu on the left.
- Click My Schedule (or a shared schedule).
- Click on the date with the case in question.
- Click on the case itself.
- Click Edit Case.
- Change the information you wish to change.
- Click Save.
Notes: DocSpera does not have an Undo button. Once you click Save the case is updated and all attendees can see the new changes. You still have the ability to reopen the case and undo any changes you made though. This must be done manually and from memory.