DocSpera allows you to easily communicate with all attendees associated with a case. Send messages, share pictures and open files all through our HIPAA-compliant platform. Last minute faxes and voicemails will become a thing of the past.
Examples: Let everyone know that tomorrow’s surgery has been postponed by an hour. Send out the latest X-rays to the entire care team prior to surgery. Send, receive and discuss patient information without fear of misplacing PHI.
To send a message to all attendees:
- Log into your DocSpera account at https://docspera.com/login
- Click Schedule from the menu on the left.
- Click My Schedule (or a shared schedule).
- Click on the date with the case in question.
- Click on the case itself.
- Click the Chat icon near the top of the screen. A new browser tab will open on your computer.
- Compose a your message and/or attach any files by clicking the + button (click the three lines in the top right of the screen if you want to see all the individuals who will receive your message).
- Click Send.
- Close the tab on your browser to return to the case.
Notes: All attendees associated with that case will receive a message in their inbox that a communication has been sent. Users can reply back through their inbox directly or follow the instructions above, which will bring them to the group messaging screen.