Add or remove attendees from a case to ensure the correct people are kept up to date on an existing case.
Examples: Add a forgotten attendee or new employee to a case. Replace a rep from one device manufacturer with another device manufacturer.
To add or remove an attendee from a case:
- Log into your DocSpera account at https://docspera.com/login
- Click Schedule from the menu on the left.
- Click My Schedule (or a shared schedule).
- Click on the date with the case in question.
- Click on the case itself.
- Click Edit in the top right corner of the screen.
- Scroll to the Attendees
- Search for any Physicians, Care Team Members or Industry Reps you want to add in their respective sections, or click the red “X” button next to any existing attendee you wish to remove.
- Click Save when complete
Notes: To do this on someone else’s schedule that was shared with you, simply select their schedule from the menu on the left in Step #3 and then continue with the steps listed above. If you don’t know how to access a schedule that was shared with you, then check out How do I View a Shared Schedule?
You can also quickly and securely communicate with all the attendees associated with a specific case. To learn how to do so, check out How Do I Send a Message to All Attendees?