Changing your password is easy. You will need to enter and confirm your old password before you create a new one.
Examples: Your password has been compromised or it’s simply time to change your password.
To change your password:
- Log into your DocSpera account at https://docspera.com/login.
- Click on your User Name located in the top right corner of the screen.
- From the drop menu that appears, click Settings.
- Within the My Settings tab, click Account Settings.
- On the window that slides out, click the Login Credentials tab.
- Click on Change Password and then enter your new password.
- Click Save to confirm your changes.
Notes: Your old password entered must match what is currently on file in order to update the password on your account.