Invite a new individuals to join DocSpera while adding them to Groups at the same time. Individuals in Groups will have access to additional information that only internal employees would need to have access to.
Examples: A new doctor or new employee is added to your practice/hospital/ASC/etc.
To invite a contact to my groups:
- Log into your DocSpera account at https://docspera.com/login
- Click Contacts from the menu on the left.
- Click Groups.
- Click +Add Colleagues in the top right corner.
- Under the appropriate user type, enter the Full Name and work Email address of the individual you wish you add.
- To invite additional people, click on either + Add More Physicians, + Add More Care Team Members.
- Click Save.
Notes: The newly added contact will receive an email invite to join DocSpera on your behalf. A “Pending” status will be assigned to that user until that email is opened and the new account is activated. If you want to add an external contact to your DocSpera account without adding the individual to My Groups, then check out How Do I Invite Someone Outside My Practice to Join DocSpera?