Find out when a case was last edited on your schedule.
Examples: To gain additional details on an existing case, it may be useful to know the last date and time the case was edited.
To find the date and time a case was last edited:
- Log into your DocSpera account at https://docspera.com/login
- Click Schedule from the menu on the left.
- Click on the date with the case in question.
- Click on the case itself.
- Scroll down to the Audit Log.
- In the Edited section, you’ll see the date and time the case was last edited.
Notes: It’s important to note that the instructions above will bring you to your personal schedule. If someone has shared their schedule with you and you want to view the date and time a case was last edited on their schedule, then check out How do I View a Shared Schedule? and then follow the same process outlined above.