Select specific attendees that will be added to ALL surgical events regardless of location, procedure or any other factor.
Examples: You find yourself inviting the same attendee(s) to every event you create and would like the process to be automated.
To add default attendees:
- Log into your DocSpera account at https://docspera.com/login
- Click Schedule from the menu on the left.
- Click My Schedule (or a shared schedule).
- Click the Gear button located to the right of the Book Case button.
- Select the Attendees tab.
- Search by name for the physician, care team member or industry rep you want to add.
- Click Save and you’ll see a confirmation pop-up message.
Notes: The next time a case is created, the users that were setup as default attendees will be automatically added to the attendee’s section of that new case. You can test this by creating a new case and scrolling to the attendees section. Please also note that only existing accounts can be added as attendees. If you search for a name and it does not appear as a possible option to add, then you will need to first invite that person as a contact to your account or to your group.