Create a custom set of predefined procedures that can quickly be used over and over again. Select one of these procedures in your case and watch how fields are quickly populated with your predefined values.
Examples: You find yourself constantly entering the same procedure, equipment, billing codes, and attendees for multiple cases, and would like to find a better system to automatically populate that information into your cases.
To add a pre-defined procedure:
- Log into your DocSpera account at https://docspera.com/login
- Click Schedule from the menu on the left.
- Click My Schedule (or a shared schedule).
- Click the Gear button located to the right of the Book Case button.
- Click the My Procedures tab.
- Start by adding a Procedure Name.
- Optionally, you can add one or multiple default Providers, Care Team Members or Industry Reps that will always populate as attendees for any event to which you add this procedure.
- Scroll down to add optional default settings associated with this new procedure (Duration, ICD & CPT Codes, Setup Details, Equipment Details).
- If you want to add another procedure, click + Add Procedure and perform Steps 6-8 above.
- Click Save and you’ll see a confirmation pop-up message.
Notes: Test out your new pre-defined procedure settings in a new case by selecting the Procedure Name from the My Procedure dropdown menu. Notice how your settings populate the appropriate fields further down in the case. It should also be noted that only existing contacts can be added as attendees. If you search for a Provider/Care Team Member or Industry Rep and he/she does not appear as a possible option to add, then you will need to first add that person as a contact to your account.