Adjust your pre-defined procedure settings by removing existing procedures, editing them or removing then entirely.
Examples: The Industry Rep associated with an existing pre-defined procedure is no longer working for their original employer and so you want to change to the new Rep. The doctor has decide to stop using a piece of equipment for a particular pre-defined procedure and has decided to start using something new.
To change or remove a pre-defined procedure:
- Log into your DocSpera account at https://docspera.com/login
- Click Schedule from the menu on the left.
- Click My Schedule (or a shared schedule).
- Click the Gear button located to the right of the Book Case button.
- Select the My Procedures tab.
- Click the red “X” button next to any Procedure Name if you wish to remove that entire procedures from your preferences.
- Click the red “X” button next to any item in Devices/Implants if you wish to remove it from the list or click + Add Device if you wish you add more items to the list.
- Click Save and you’ll see a confirmation pop-up message.
Notes: Changes to your pre-defined procedures will only affect events created after the changes were made. Also, only existing contacts can be added as attendees. If you search for a name and it does not appear as a possible option to add, then you will need to add that person as a contact to your account first.