Create a custom set of tasks in the form of a checklist that can be used over and over again. Assign them to a surgical case with the click of a button and check them off as they’re completed. DocSpera keeps track of who completes each item on the check list.
Example: For certain types of cases or scenarios, you find that there are repetitive tasks and processes that always need to be completed prior to surgery.
To add pre-defined checklists:
- Log into your DocSpera account at https://docspera.com/login
- Click Schedule from the menu on the left.
- Click My Schedule (or a shared schedule).
- Click the Gear button located to the right of the Book Case button.
- Click the My Checklists
- Fill in the Checklist Name and add each Checklist Item.
- For a second checklist, click + Add Checklist.
- Click Save and you’ll see a confirmation pop-up message.
- Pre-Defined Checklists can then be added to any case within the Checklist section of that case.
Notes: The checklist you create will appear as an option you can select from the drop down menu within a case. Navigate to a case and click the Edit button. Select the Checklist section and click Add From Pre-Defined Checklist. You can also add new items to existing checklists in the same view by clicking the Green “+” button at the bottom of the list.