You can elect to use your thumb or fingerprint as a means to sign into your DocSpera account.
Examples: You’d like to find a faster way to sign into your account.
To enable Touch ID on your phone:
- Log into your DocSpera account using your email and password.
- Leave the app and return to your phone’s home screen (do so without logging out of DocSpera).
- Open Settings on your iPhone.
- Tap on Touch ID & Passcode.
- Tap Turn Passcode On.
- Follow any Apple prompts that appear on your phone.
- Reopen the DocSpera app on your phone.
- You will be prompted for your Touch ID to unlock your DocSpera account.
- Place your finger on the Touch ID home button and you will unlock your DocSpera account
Notes: You must own a mobile device with Touch ID capabilities. If you haven’t setup Touch ID on your iPhone yet, then check out this link here. Please note that if you formally log out of the DocSpera app (Overview>Settings>Logout), you can only log in again by entering your email and password. If you’ve enabled Touch ID after logging in for the first time, then the next time you enter the app you will be prompted to use your Touch ID to unlock it.