Learn who can see a specific case on their calendar and will be updated when changes are made to the case.
Examples: You want to see if a certain person has visibility on an existing case. You might also want to confirm that all the correct people are receiving updates on a specific case.
To see who is notified when a case is created:
- Log into your DocSpera account at https://docspera.com/login
- Click Schedule from the menu on the left.
- Click My Schedule (or a shared schedule).
- Click on the date with the case in question.
- Click on the case itself.
- Scroll down to the Attendees section to see the list of attendees.
Notes: If you want to change or remove attendees from a case, check out How Do I Change or Remove Default Attendees?