You can configure when you receive a notification on your phone or within the Notifications tab of your desktop DocSpera inbox in the following scenarios:
- A newly created case
- An existing case changes time or date
- An existing case is cancelled or deleted
If one of these scenarios occurs within the specified period of time, then you will receive a notification.
Examples: You only want to be notified of newly created cases if they are booked for a date within the next seven days. Or perhaps, you only want to be notified that there’s been a time change to an existing case, if that case occurs within the next seven days.
To change my schedule notifications:
- Log into your DocSpera account at https://docspera.com/login
- Click on your User Name located in the top right corner of the screen.
- From the drop menu that appears, click Settings.
- On the My Settings tab, you will see your current personal settings.
- To chance those settings, click Account Settings and select the Preferences tab.
- Locate the Schedule Notifications dropdown menu and select your preferred period of time.
- Click Save Preferences when you’re done.
Notes: For notifications to occur, one of the scenarios previously outlined above in the introductory paragraph must occur within the period of time you select. The options are Off, Current Day, Next 7 Days and Always On.