Learn how to update your personal settings in DocSpera.
Examples: Change your password or you can adjust settings for schedule notifications, auto delete messages, email notifications and daily digest emails.
To change your personal settings:
- Log into your DocSpera account at https://docspera.com/login
- Click on your Username located in the top right corner of the screen.
- From the drop menu that appears, click Settings.
- On the My Settings tab, you will see your current personal settings.
- To chance those settings, click Account Settings and select from the Profile, Login Credentials, or Preferences tabs to make any needed adjustments.
- Click Save when you’re done.
Notes: Updating your settings allows you to better leverage DocSpera to your advantage.