Viewing schedules that have been shared with you will allow you to see the availability of other users as well as edit/manage events on their schedules.
Examples: Schedulers managing a doctor’s schedule. Select Care Team Members who need to view a doctor’s schedule.
To view a shared schedule on your phone:
- Launch the DocSpera app on your phone (learn how to download the app here).
- Log in with your user credentials.
- Tap the Schedule icon in the menu located on the left side of your screen.
- Tap the Shared Schedule icon near the top right corner of the screen and select any calendar that has been shared with you.
- Tap Save.
- You will only see the schedules of other users that have elected to share their schedules with you. If there are no names within the Share Schedule icon, then that means no one has shared their schedule with you yet.
- You will only be able to view a shared schedule on mobile. You cannot create or edit cases on a shared schedule. To learn how to create and edit cases on a shared schedule on the web click here.