View, add or remove attendees from a case to ensure the correct people are kept up to date on an existing case.
Examples: See who has access to the details of a case. Add a forgotten attendee or new employee. Replace a rep from one device manufacturer with another device manufacturer.
To view, edit or remove attendees on your phone:
- Launch the DocSpera app on your phone (learn how to download the app here).
- Log in with your user credentials.
- Tap the Schedule icon in the menu located on the left side of your screen.
- Tap on any date to view events for that specific day.
- Tap on any event that populates in the list view below for more details.
- Scroll down within the case to the Attendees section to view the current list of attendees
- To edit the existing list, tap the Pencil Icon in the top right corner of the screen
- Scroll down to the Attendees section.
- Tap the “+” in the Providers or Reps section.
- Check or uncheck anyone on the list. Checked individuals will be included as attendees, unchecked individuals will not.
- Tap Update.
Notes: It’s important to note that the instructions above will bring you to your personal schedule. If someone has shared their schedule with you and you want to view it, then check out How do I View a Shared Schedule on My Phone? and follow the same process outlined above.