Communicate with an attendee on our HIPAA-compliant platform and discuss all matters related to the case.
Examples: Ask for feedback on the latest x-rays, discuss the need to change devices, or debate the importance of a patient’s medical history.
To message a single attendee using your phone:
- Launch the DocSpera app on your phone (learn how to download the app here).
- Log in with your user credentials.
- Tap the Schedule icon in the menu located on the left side of your screen.
- Tap on any date to view events for that specific day.
- Tap on any event that populates in the list view below for more details.
- Scroll down within the case to the Attendees
- Tap on any individual Attendee Icon.
- On the profile screen that appears, tap the Pencil Icon to write a message.
- Enter a Subject.
- Compose your Message at the bottom.
- Tap Send.
Notes: It’s important to note that the instructions above will bring you to your personal schedule. If someone has shared their schedule with you and you want to view it, then check out How do I View a Shared Schedule on My Phone? and follow the same process outlined above.