View Images or files attached to a case to obtain and review key patient details.
Examples: Find the latest X-Ray or lab results for a patient scheduled for surgery at the end of the week.
To view a case image or file on your phone:
- Launch the DocSpera app on your phone (learn how to download the app here).
- Log in with your user credentials.
- Tap the Schedule icon in the menu located on the left side of your screen.
- Tap on any date to view events for that specific day.
- Tap on any event in the list below to see more details.
- Scroll down within the case to Case Details.
- Tap on the image or file you want to view.
Notes: It’s important to note that the instructions above will bring you to your personal schedule. If someone has shared their schedule with you and you want to view it, then check out How do I View a Shared Schedule on My Phone? and follow the same process outlined above.