Communicate with all attendees at once on our HIPAA-compliant platform and discuss all matters related to the case.
Examples: Ask for feedback on the latest x-rays, discuss the need to change devices, or debate the importance of a patient’s medical history.
To message all attendees using your phone:
- Launch the DocSpera app on your phone (learn how to download the app here).
- Log in with your user credentials.
- Tap the Schedule icon in the menu located on the left side of your screen.
- Tap on any date to view events for that specific day.
- Tap on any event that populates in the list view below for more details.
- Tap the Message Bubble Icon in the top right corner of the screen
- Compose your Message at the bottom
- Tap Send.
Notes: Any messages entered here will be sent to all attendees associated with the case.