Update a checklist or view which tasks still need to be completed.
Examples: A task on your case’s checklist has been completed and you want to update that information in DocSpera so that the rest of the attendees are aware. Or perhaps you want to check who previously completed an item on the checklist.
To view or update a checklist on your phone:
- Launch the DocSpera app on your phone (learn how to download the app here).
- Log in with your user credentials.
- Tap the Schedule icon in the menu located on the left side of your screen.
- Tap on any date to view events for that specific day.
- Tap on any event in the list below to see more details.
- Scroll down to the Pre-Op Checklist section.
- Toggle on (green) any items that has been completed.
- Toggle off (white) any item that has yet to be completed.
Notes: DocSpera keeps track of who completes each task on the checklist. To view this information, sign into your DocSpera account through a computer or laptop and navigate to the same case. Adjacent to each task on the checklist you will see both the initials or full name of the attendee who completed the task, as well as the time at which it occurred. Only the attendees associated with that specific case can update the checklist.