Make changes to an existing event already in DocSpera
Examples: Edit case details, add/remove files, add tasks to an existing checklist, or adjust attendees associated with an existing case.
To edit a case on your phone:
- Launch the DocSpera app on your phone (learn how to download the app here).
- Log in with your user credentials.
- Tap the Schedule icon in the menu located on the left side of your screen.
- Tap on any date to view events for that specific day.
- Tap on any event in the list below to see more details.
- Tap the Pencil Icon located in the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap on any field to make your adjustments.
- Tap Update and confirm your changes.
Notes: It’s important to note that the instructions above will bring you to your personal schedule. If someone has shared their schedule with you and you want to view it, then check out How do I View a Shared Schedule on My Phone? and follow the same process outlined above.