When you are added as an attendee to a newly created case, it will appear on your personal schedule in yellow. Review these cases and accept if you want to remain as an attendee on the case.
Examples: Stay on top of your schedule and accept or decline every case that shows up in yellow. If you do so, then the next item you see a yellow case on your schedule, you know it’s new and requires your attention.
To accept or decline a case on your phone:
- Launch the DocSpera app on your phone (learn how to download the app here).
- Log in with your user credentials.
- Tap the Schedule icon in the menu located on the left side of your screen.
- Tap on any date in yellow to view cases on that day requiring your response.
- Click on a case in yellow.
- Click I Accept or I Decline.
Notes: Cases that are accepted will change from yellow to blue on your schedule. Cases that are declined will be removed from your schedule altogether. When you accept a case, your attendee icon associated with the case will go from having a yellow question mark next to it to a green check mark. You can also accept or decline cases through your DocSpera messages. When you're added to a case, you will receive a message in your DocSpera inbox. Within that message is the option to accept or decline the event.