Find out who originally created a case on your schedule. The original creator is known as the case owner.
Examples: To gain additional details on an existing case, it may be useful to seek out the person who originally created it.
To find the owner of a case on your phone:
- Launch the DocSpera app on your phone (learn how to download the app here).
- Log in with your user credentials.
- Tap the Schedule icon in the menu located on the left side of your screen.
- Tap on the date with the case in question.
- Tap on the case in question.
- Locate the Owner field near the top of the screen.
Notes: It’s important to note that the instructions above will bring you to your personal schedule. If someone has shared their schedule with you and you want to find the owner of a case on their schedule, then check out How do I View a Shared Schedule on My Phone? and follow the same process outlined above.