Add a new contact ONLY to your contact list in DocSpera, and NOT to My Groups. Individuals in My Groups will have access to additional information that only internal employees should have access to.
Examples: External additions like Industry Reps or contacts at other practices/hospitals/ASCs.
To invite someone outside your practice to join DocSpera using your phone:
- Launch the DocSpera app on your phone (learn how to download the app here).
- Log in with your user credentials.
- Tap the Contacts icon in the menu located on the left side of your screen.
- Tap the Invite Icon.
- Select the type of individual you wish to invite.
- Follow the prompts to enter their contact information and send out their invite.
Notes: One the person accepts your invitation and sets up their DocSpera account, they will appear within the My Contacts tab.