Quickly locate a patient’s MRN number in DocSpera.
Examples: You know a patient's name but do not have their MRN number. You're collaborating on a case and want to reference the MRN number so that you're sure everyone is talking about the same patient.
To find a patient’s MRN number:
- Log into your DocSpera account at https://docspera.com/login
- Click Schedule from the menu on the left.
- Click My Schedule (or a shared schedule).
- Click on the date with the case in question.
- Click on the case itself.
- The Medical Record Number is located within the Overview section of the case.
Notes: You can also quickly search for an MRN number using only a patient’s name. On the left side menu, you can click on the “Search” option (see in the picture below).