Quickly locate a patient’s MRN number in DocSpera.
Examples: You know a patient's name but do not have their MRN number. You're collaborating on a case and want to reference the MRN number so that you're sure everyone is talking about the same patient.
To find a patient’s MRN number:
- Launch the DocSpera app on your phone (learn how to download the app here).
- Log in with your user credentials.
- Tap the Schedule icon in the menu located on the left side of your screen.
- Tap on the date with the case in question.
- Tap on the case in question.
- The MR# is located within the Patient field.
Notes: It’s important to note that the instructions above will bring you to your personal schedule. If someone has shared their schedule with you and you want to find the owner of a case on their schedule, then check out How do I View a Shared Schedule on My Phone? and follow the same process outlined above.