Attach a file (Images, PDFs, DICOMs, Word, Excel, etc.) to a case so that all attendees can access those same files.
Examples: You want to attach the latest X-Ray image and medical results to a patient’s case so that the other care team members are updated with the latest and most relevant information.
To add a file to a case:
- Log into your DocSpera account at https://docspera.com/login
- Click Schedule from the menu on the left.
- Click My Schedule (or a shared schedule).
- Click on the date with the case in question.
- Click on the case itself.
- Click Edit.
- Scroll down to the Files section or jump to it quickly using the tabs on the left side of the case.
- Click Attach from DocSpera Cabinet to add a file from your cabinet folder on DocSpera or Upload from My Computer to add a file from your desktop.
- Click Save when you’re done uploading files.
Notes: To remove a file that has already been uploaded to a case, you would navigate to the same screen and click the “X” that appears in the top corner of the file.