Attach a file (Images, PDFs, DICOMs, Word, Excel, etc.) to a case so that all attendees can view those files.
Examples: You want to attach the latest X-Ray image, or medical results, to a patient’s case so that the other care team members are updated with the latest and most relevant information.
To add a file to a case on your phone:
- Launch the DocSpera app on your phone (learn how to download the app here).
- Log in with your user credentials.
- Tap the Schedule icon in the menu located on the left side of your screen.
- Tap on any date to view events for that specific day.
- Tap on any event in the list below to see more details.
- Tap the Pencil Icon to edit the case.
- Scroll down within the case to the Case Details section.
- Tap on the Camera Icon and follow the prompts that apply to you.
- After you’ve added your file, tap Update.
Notes: It’s important to note that the instructions above will bring you to your personal schedule. If someone has shared their schedule with you and you want to view it, then check out How do I View a Shared Schedule on My Phone? and follow the same process outlined above.