Add or change the surgical location (i.e. ASC or hospital) of an existing case in DocSpera, or assign a newly input case to a location.
Examples: Better manage your surgical events. Assigned default attendees (providers and reps) to a specific location. If you’re using DocSpera Control Center, notify your hospital or ASC of a newly added case.
To add the surgical location to a case:
- Log into your DocSpera account at https://docspera.com/login
- Click Schedule from the menu on the left.
- Click My Schedule (or a shared schedule).
- Click on the date with the case in question.
- Visually locate the case for that date. If there is an existing surgical location assigned to that case, it will show up in the left corner of that case.
- To assign a new/different location to a case, click on the case itself to open it.
- Click Edit.
- Select a location from the dropdown menu under My Location.
- Click Save.
Notes: If your dropdown menu is empty or does not contain the location you want to assign to a case, then you will want to add a new default location.
- Click on the Settings icon located to the right of the Overview & Patient Details title bar.
- In the window that appears, click the Locations tab and add the name of the new location.
- Click Save and close the Settings window.
- Click the dropdown menu under My Locations again.
- Select the new location you just added.
- Click Save.
For information on what the other tabs do within Settings, please search for them by name in our Help Desk tool and review the associate articles. Setting up your default preferences for Locations, Attendees, Procedures and Checklists will improve your overall efficiency while using DocSpera.