Communicate with any contact of yours in DocSpera. Share messages, files, pictures and other related items.
Examples: Ask for feedback on the latest x-rays, discuss the need to change devices, or debate the importance of a patient’s medical history.
To compose a new message on your phone:
- Launch the DocSpera app on your phone (learn how to download the app here).
- Log in with your user credentials.
- Tap the Messages icon in the menu located on the left side of your screen.
- On the profile screen that appears, tap the Pencil Icon to compose a message.
- Tap Select to designate a recipient.
- Enter a Subject.
- Compose your Message at the bottom.
- Tap the “+” in the same field to attach a file/image from your Camera, Album or Cabinet.
- Tap the Priority Flag to signal an important message.
- Tap Send.
Notes: It’s important to note that the instructions above will bring you to your personal schedule. If someone has shared their schedule with you and you want to view it, then check out How do I View a Shared Schedule on My Phone? and follow the same process outlined above.