Communicate with any contact of yours in DocSpera. Share messages, files, pictures and other related items.
Examples: Ask for feedback on the latest x-rays, discuss the need to change devices, or debate the importance of a patient’s medical history.
To compose a new message on your computer:
- Log into your DocSpera account at https://docspera.com/login
- Click Messages from the menu on the left.
- Click Compose New Message.
- Enter a recipient’s name into the To field (more than one recipient can be added).
- Enter a Subject for the message.
- Type your message into the Compose Your Message field.
- Click the “+” button if you wish to add a file or attachment (x-Ray/Images, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, PDF, DICOM, …).
- Click Send.
Notes: If you’re unable to add a recipient, or perhaps the one you’re looking for isn’t showing up, then it’s likely that you are not connected with them yet on DocSpera. Try going to Contacts>My Groups from the menu on the left. Then click on your group icon. Click the +Add/Remove Contacts button in the top right and click +Add next to the individual to whom you want to connect.