Find out how to create a new network and be able to share cases and related files with your peers.
Examples: You would like to have a network in order to discuss similar cases with; you can create different discussions and share any related files to help finding the best answer or solution.
To create a new network:
- Launch the DocSpera app on your phone. (Learn how to download the app here).
- Tap Networks from the menu on the left.
- Tap the + button on the upper right corner of the screen.
- Type the network name and select Accessibility
- Tap Add button on the upper right corner of the screen.
Notes: To learn how to initiate a discussion on your computer, please check out: