You have received a message and would like to reply to it.
Examples: A physician sends you a message requesting that you attach X-Rays to a patient’s case in DocSpera. Or perhaps the hospital or ASC booking your patient needs additional information that hasen’t been included with the case yet.
To reply to a message on your computer:
- Log into your DocSpera account at https://docspera.com/login
- Click Messages from the menu on the left.
- Click Inbox.
- Click the message you’d like to open and respond to.
- Enter a response in the Compose Your Message field.
- Click the “+” button if you wish to add a file or attachment (x-Ray/Images, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, PDF, DICOM, …).
- Click Send.
Notes: Another quick and easy way to access your inbox is to click on the white envelope located near the top right corner of the screen, next to the name on the account.