You have received a message on your phone and would like to reply to it.
Examples: A physician sends you a message requesting that you attach X-Rays to a patient’s case in DocSpera. Or perhaps the hospital or ASC booking your patient needs additional information that hasn’t been included with the case yet.
To reply to a message on your phone:
- Launch the DocSpera app on your phone (learn how to download the app here).
- Log in with your user credentials.
- Tap the Messages icon in the menu located on the left side of your screen.
- Tap the message you’d like to open and respond to.
- Enter a response in the Compose Your Message field.
- Tap the “+” button if you wish to add a file or attachment (x-Ray/Images, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, PDF, DICOM, …).
- Tap Send.
Notes: To learn how to compose a new message, please check out: