You can set up rooms on Control Center for all your Operating Rooms in your organization and assign to the surgical cases. Only users with full access are allowed to setup rooms.
Example: You have full access to Control Center. Room setting is one of the required steps to setup this premium feature.
To set up a room:
- Log into your DocSpera account at https://docspera.com/login
- Click Control Center and them Surgery Schedules.
- Click Room View tab and then Gear button on the left menu.
- Click + button on the upper right corner of the screen.
- Type the room name and select a color for the room.
- You can enter more optional details like address and phone number.
- Click on Options tab and fill out the form. (This part is optional.)
- Click Create Room.