Learn how to initiate a discussion in a DocSpera Network containing colleagues and peers.
Examples: You want to ask your peers for suggestions and comments on a specific surgical case.
To create a new network discussion on your phone:
- Launch the DocSpera app on your phone (learn how to download the app here).
- Log in with your user credentials.
- Tap Networks from the menu on the left.
- Tap on the network of your choice.
- Tap the Discussion
- Tap the “+” button in the top right corner to create a new discussion for everyone in the network.
- Type your content into the Compose your Message field at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the “+” next to that field, to attach files from your phone or DocSpera cabinet. You can also take pictures using your phone camera
- Supported files: X-Ray, Excel, Word, Power Point, PDF, DICOM, etc.
- Tap Send
Notes: To learn how to initiate a discussion on your computer, please check out: