Learn how to initiate a discussion in a DocSpera Network containing colleagues and peers.
Examples: You want to ask your peers for suggestions and comments on a specific surgical case.
To create a new network discussion on your computer:
- Log into your DocSpera account at https://docspera.com/login
- Click Networks from the menu on the left.
- Click on the name of any existing network that appears in which you'd like to create your discussion.
- Click on Create a Discussion.
- Type your topic name and your content into their respective fields.
- Attach files from your computer or DocSpera cabinet by simply clicking the buttons on the bottom left.
- Supported files: X-Ray, Excel, Word, Power Point, PDF, DICOM, etc.
- Click on Post Message.
Notes: To learn how to initiate a discussion on your phone, please check out How Do I Create a New Network Discussion on My Phone?