Create a vendor group so you can add a prespecified list of attendees to a case. This helps you to organize and manage your group members/contacts.
To create a subgroup and add members to it:
- Log into your DocSpera account at https://docspera.com/login
- Click Contacts from the menu on the left.
- Click Groups.
- Click +Add Vendor Group in the top right corner.
- Enter the Name of the group you wish to add and click Add.
- Click +Add/Remove Contacts in order to add/remove members from your contacts list.
- Click Add button next to each member you wish to add, and Remove button to remove from the vendor group.
- Click +Add Colleagues in the right corner to invite new individuals to join DocSpera. (It will automatically add them to your vendor group and your contacts list.)
- Click Save.