Access your pre-defined vendor groups and add them all to a case at the same time.
Example: You need to add a group of people from the same institute/vendor to a case all at once, rather than adding them one by one.
To add your vendors as a group while creating or editing a case:
- Log into your DocSpera account at https://docspera.com/login
- Click on schedule from the main menu on the left.
- Click on Book Case button, or open a case and click Edit button.
- Click Attendees on the left menu.
- Click Add from Vendor Groups on the upper right and below Settings icon.
- Select the vendor group that you wish to add as attendees.
- Click Save.
Notes: Please note that you need to create vendors/subgroups within your group in Contacts. If you need to create a vendor group check out How Do I Create a Vendor Group and Add Members to It.