If you have clinical cases on your DocSpera schedule, you can elect to hide them whenever you want. At the same time, you can show them again by repeating the same steps taken to hide them. People who access to your shared schedule will see the same view as you. So when you hide your clinical cases, those with shared access to your schedule will not see your clinical cases either.
Examples: You prefer to view only surgical cases on your schedule and wish to hide clinical cases.
To hide or show your clinical cases:
- Log into your DocSpera account at https://docspera.com/login
- Click on your User Name located in the top right corner of the screen.
- From the drop menu that appears, click Settings.
- On the My Settings tab, you will see your current personal settings.
- Click Account Settings and select the Preferences tab.
- Locate the Show/Hide Clinical Cases in Schedules dropdown menu and select your Hide.
- Click Save Preferences button.
Notes: If you toggle this feature on and off, and nothing changes on your schedule, then it’s likely that clinical cases are not on your schedule at all. If you have not been added as an attendee to a clinical case, or you have not created a clinical case for yourself, then toggling this feature will have no effect.